Monday, February 1, 2010

Sliming Medications Phentertmine Is There Any Good Marine Fish Meds?

Is there any good marine fish meds? - sliming medications phentertmine

I have two clowns, and I had a question whether he would die. One of my clowns barely moves, and sits on the floor, and I think it's dying. His small white spots on the top of the head, but not noticeable if you (look for them, this could my imagination, or so). Did he lose a little color. It appears from a layer, but I'm not sure if this is the protection of my anemone mud (I have a condition prolactin). My anemone could cause him to be sick? I want to save these fish, so there are drugs, fungal diseases and will not harm invertebrates or fish? I'm not entirely sure that's the problem, so if this med, I even less harmful to the fish disease if they are not specific? I really need help as soon as possible to save the fish! HELP PLEASE!

4 comments:

danielle Z said...

Media Copperhead remember clownfish disease moves very quickly. The company invests in the tank. I kick is a solvent, parasites and fungi. It appears that your fish I Brooklynella has form. The clowns are not marked.

I kick is the best medicine for the treatment of all forms of intangible cultural heritage and saltwater parasites and fungi.

I move quickly and can kill your tank. An immediate treatment. I kick is designed as a treatment for 21 days. It will not hurt or be turned to stone. I have used and believe me, I will wait for the kick in the treatment tank.

Follow the instructions. No treatment of the tank. I kick is usually a precursor to more med is not the tank. Let reversed and the rocks in the tank and the skimmer completely. Remove all the carbon and let the heads of power and performance of the filter.

If you need additional assistance, please contact me.

copperhe... said...

I think I have answered your question above. There are a number of products from Mardel for diseases of the salt water, but you have to make a correct diagnosis of your problem so that you receive appropriate treatment. Moreover, as the drug is not in a position in the tank, because the anemone to cope. I will try to connect, can I find answers in the diagnosis of diseases of the Navy recently to point the diagnosis of fish - the clown fish disease (Brooklynella) is similar, but I for transmission of information (I 'll add the content of my answer) You decide, not because I see the fish.

PLUS: See diagnosis and treatment information in question in the following link: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

If this were Brooklynella I suspect, came in May of protozoa, especially with the recent additions of your deposit - if water has with the bank in the tank. This is a serious disease and needs a lot of early diagnosis and treatment.

leemucko said...

He is someone who is too lazy to cut and past Web pages?

As already mentioned, I kick, you need to cure their fish in a Hury. I am in the tank will expand rapidly. Simply read all the pages of the appointment, and some are rare, the fish may be dead.

I kick do not normally invest in 21-27 days of treatment and or damage to corals in the tank. It is expensive but works well.

magicman... said...

Same 100% copper. "Take this as you are aware of their diagnosis certain.

MM

Post a Comment