Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fake Metal Core Scooter Wrote This Little Amount Of Lyrics Wanted To Get Feedback?

Wrote this little amount of lyrics wanted to get feedback? - fake metal core scooter

(totally inspired Linkin Park)
I heard A.06

I tried so hard
I will not fall

I am too much
feel so RAG

It feels so bad
Please, Do not Look Back,

Now you're gone
I present the facts

If your debt
and I must fight


Rap Verse:
first tried to start a debate

I discovered that I can not accept

How to kiss better

Yes, I heard that the forgery

Please stop always defensive

But before defending his lies
I just want to know why

Do not cry!
Put simply, the costume

Could Choir
The lie is the only answer
that we face
Why do we have a disaster
Permet
You can do it the right way
(brain fart)
"
or cry of heavy metals

"feels alone again, what this position, because I assume that you are rotten to the core"

1 comments:

RiOT</3 said...

I tried so hard
I will not fall

I am too much
feel so RAG

It feels so bad
Please, Do not Look Back,

Now you're gone
I present the facts

If your debt
and I must fight

..... love it (I myself could not imagine an implementation of such artists as Green Day. The lyrics are great. I have Thoth xD Well, this is the first line of each verse melody and the other is higher still. no heavy metal or rap. remind me for 21 firearms ... and I'm not a big fan of Green Day. The lyrics are good.

They should not in my opinion, on a high, I'm only 14 and I do not play / write music .... more.

I feel nothing for the choir. The RAP was Okayy ... but I do not like rap so try to fit in the song. And it seems he has thrown the rap rhyme "together.

Latest ... the verses are responsible for the introduction and then explain the situation. Most of the songs tell a story (:

Try it flow better and the end of the song. Id loveto see how it is delivered with full text and music.

Post a Comment