Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Can You Take Pepto Bismol With Tylenol Do I Have Reye's Syndrom? Please Answer I Don't Want To Die! (i'll Give Best Answer!!!)!! Help!!?

Do I have Reye's Syndrom? please answer I don't want to die! (i'll give best answer!!!)!! help!!? - can you take pepto bismol with tylenol

I am 15 years old. In February / March I used Tylenol every day after returning from school, because my period of 8 Italian class, I always had headaches. March, I left because I thought it would be a good idea, Tylenol daily. Then, about 2 1 / 2 weeks I was sick with a cold, no fever, and took Tylenol and other things. Now I get yesterday evening, I thought, unless I had mussels for dinner, but should be sick long term? I also have diarrhea, and I'm tired (I think / thought, because I slept on a lumpy sofa last night), but I really do not know. I also chill
So, what do I have? What should I do? Reye's syndrome? b / ci really wanted to take Pepto Bismol ... It may not be appropriate. Please help me! WHwith me?

2 comments:

Ms. Le'Kia said...

Signs and symptoms of Reye syndrome are almost always preceded by a viral illness. This could be a respiratory infection, diarrhea, infectious diseases and varicella (symptoms of Reye's syndrome usually appear 3 to 5 days after onset of the rash) of the chicken pox. Many cases are mild and may even pass unnoticed, while others may require a serious, aggressive care.

Symptoms include nausea, vomiting, lethargy and indifference. The child is an irrational behavior or delirium, and rapid breathing. In later stages, breathing becomes slower and the child falls into a coma, with dilated pupils. The liver may be enlarged, but usually no fever or jaundice.

Reye's syndrome is rare: about 0.1 cases per 100,000 inhabitants. However, it is often orIf a child should not change the results of ongoing vomiting or mental status must - especially after a recent viral illness.

Although the severity varies, it is advisable Reye's syndrome as an acute illness that can be life threatening.

For more information, please visit this page: http://www.kidshealth.org/parent/infecti ...

Good luck!

amlee_ki... said...

First down! Talk to your parents, tell them what happened. The chances are good that the flu, but you need to talk with them before having a panic attack.

Post a Comment