Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Tell Between Herpes And Ingrown Hair How To Tell The Difference Between Herpes And An Ingrown Hair?

How to tell the difference between herpes and an ingrown hair? - how to tell between herpes and ingrown hair

Well, I'm not sure, herpes or not, I have never done anything sexual, I kissed a girl in his mouth again. Never done anything else. And I recently started to shave my pubic hair and then I got these little red bumps are the hair growth. Please help, I am very impressed with these stresses. I am only fourteen years old and have not done something that the hair may be anchored? And if it helps, I have a few bruises.

3 comments:

Answer Fairy said...

It's definitely ingrown hairs. I promise. I present the whole time. Next time do not shave. Use clippers to cut the hair in place.

LINDSEY S said...

Ok, genital herpes is typically sent in sexual intercourse with someone who has genital herpes or oral. If you oral sex or not planned before then I doubt that this is genital herpes.
Herpes usually comes with some pain, itching, burning, tingling, and walks around where the red hits.
It can be grown infected hair follicles, moles, bumps or pimples usual. If your concerns and does not disappear, then consult a doctor and try a little about it.

johndoe said...

Well, if you shave with shaving cream and hot water. I also use a knife like a razor blade. If the blades cut Fuller careful not to. after showering put a stroke treatment that will bring a lot. So red should be removed with tweezers, can escape a very small amount of pus. An old razor can cause red bumps

Post a Comment